How to completely uninstall MIndManager for Windows?
In order to completely uninstall MindManager for Windows please follow these steps:
- Uninstall MindManager in Windows control panel: Start > Settings > System > Apps & features > Add or Remove Programs.
- Download and execute the attached registry clean script (Unzip the file, double-click it and confirm dialogues)
- If the install directory C:\Program Files\MindManager 21 or C:\Program Files (x86)\Mindjet (default setup path) still exists, delete it manually. The path can vary if you have installed MindManager per custom setup.
- Delete the user data:%LOCALAPPDATA%\Mindjet\Mindmanager\ Delete the entire folder.
- Now install MindManager again using the appropriate setup file. You can download the latest files from our website
- Start MindManager and wait until the library is initialized. Before changing any setting in MindManager please make sure that your previous problem is solved.