We provide all MindManager customers with a free mobile app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
The name of the MindManager mobile app is MindManager Go.
MindManager Go lets you view and navigate your MindManager files created with the MindManager desktop version, on your mobile device. See map details with crystal clarity, focus on important information with ease thanks to powerful filtering and search capabilities, and send images and text notes to your MindManager desktop with the MindManager Snap capture tool. Supports classic and recent MindManager features including task information, properties, formulas, SmartRules, objects, flowcharts and more.
The user interface supports English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese,
Dutch and Spanish. The language will be selected based on the device’s language settings.
Map content will appear in the language used to create it.
Please note that MindManager Go does not currently have editing functionality and only allows you to view Mind Maps created with MindManager Windows 2020 or greater.
To log in to MindManager Go, please use the same email and password you used to log in to your MindManager desktop version.
- Browse, search, open, and view files in cloud storage locations
- OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and SharePoint Online
- Requires sign in and authorization with respective cloud storage provider
- Open and view .mmap files attached to emails or received in external applications (EG Slack, Skype, etc.)
- Send images from your photo library or camera, text notes, or links from the mobile browser to your MindManager desktop with the MindManager Snap tool.
- Requires a MindManager account
- Content is sent to the MindManager cloud where it is accessible in the MindManager desktop application (requires MindManager Windows version 20.0 or greater or MindManager Mac version 13.2 or greater)
- Drag and drop content sent from your mobile device into your maps.
Navigating & Transforming Content
- Search Map Topic Text and Notes
- Power Filter Menu (Show, Fade, Hide)
- Quick Filter (tap icons, tags, resources, etc. to quick filter)
- Presentation Mode
- Collapse & Expand branches
- Fit Map
- Center Map
- Focus on Topic
Supported mobile Platforms
iOS versions 11, 12, 13
Android versions 8, 9, 10
To find the MindManager Go Mobile Application Release Notes visit this page.